Oh, here are all my photos from HK. Anyway, mostly for self-reference, these are (most of) the things I bought in HK (excluding food and travel expenses):
- One pair of pants
- Three tourist t-shirts. I bought some that cost a bit more than the ones in Mong Kok, because I thought the text was more correctly printed! But it still had mistakes… 🙁 Well the t-shirts themselves are okay I guess, and it wasn’t supperexpensive, so I shouldn’t complain.
- Kirby slippers
- 4 posters (Bleach, Fate/stay night, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy: Advent Children)
- Laptop cooler pad (a really cheap one that doesn’t really work all that well)
- 802.11n wireless router + USB adapter (Belkin, I found out later that Belkin isn’t a very good brand. Ah well, at least it kind of works, just installed and left the router in HK anyhow…)
- Wireless mouse (I didn’t realize it was PS/2 instead of USB… but it costed only 20 HKD, so I guess it’s almost ok even if I haven’t found out where to use it yet)
- A hooded sweater (my parents bought it actually)
- Sunglasses that are kind of curved, making me slightly dizzy when walking around with them
- Umbrella that can open and close at the click of the button! (My old one broke.)
- Card holder wallet with many transparent pages. I like these since I can show my ID card and bus tickets without having to take them out of my wallet.
- Key holder wallet, my old one was getting kind of dirty and frail, also it was Camel-branded, so I didn’t really like it much.
- Mobile phone belt clip holster. Now I don’t need to worry about the phone being scratched by my keys! So I don’t really need the key holder wallet as much… but it does prevent the keys from pricking my legs.
- Bigger shoulder bag (since the old one couldn’t fit A4 papers)
- Thin jacket, got kind of tired of always using the green one when it was too warm for thick jackets and too cold to go out without a jacket.
- A pack of tack-its. It was an impulse buy, mostly.
- Self-adhesive velcro bands to try and fix the broken velcro on my old bag. Didn’t work too well, as expected. Bought a new bag anyway.
- Scissors (to cut the velcro bands)
- More rechargable batteries, haven’t even used them yet. But it’s good to have spares.
- Computer screwdriver set. With lots of fun screwdriver heads, even triangle ones and mini hexagonal ones!
- Sasuke minipillow. It was at sale! 20 HKD! I think. Or was it 10? Don’t even remember.
Rubber air pump, like the ones used for cleaning camera lenses (or for sucking snot out of noses)
Hmm, the list did turn out to be longer than I expected. A lot of the stuff are cheap small items though… So I guess it’s probably a very boring list.
Whenever I look at the HK photos, these things seem to catch my eyes the most:
I think I need to find to find a place in Oslo that sells ice cream parfaits/sundaes. Or I should start making it myself. Although that might be dangerous. At least when I have to buy it expensively, that will prevent me from eating it too often…